Offal Mince for Dogs & Cats 1kg Portion Pack INSTORE ONLY
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE INSTORE - NOT AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Available in 1kg Portions (6 x 166g approx)
A mix of kangaroo & goat offal mince including liver, heart, kidney, lung, & trachea.
A great addition to any raw meat diet to assist with your dog or cats digestion and overall well being.
NOTE: As a general guide, we do not recommend feeding the Offal Mince as a whole meal on its own. This is designed to compliment a raw muscle meat diet and should make up approximately 10% of your pets meal.
If your pet hasn't had offal/organ meat before, we suggest introducing only very small amounts to begin with.
About Canine Country Pet Food
We take great pride in our product, manufacturing for pet lovers for over 10 years.
- only use human-grade local ingredients from local Brisbane markets and suppliers
- are scientifically analysed to identify fat, protein and fibre levels to help inform the best product based on your pet’s needs
- are manufactured in our purpose built Queensland manufacturing facility
- use human-grade machinery to create our 14 different recipes
- are manufactured via a stringent process to ensure no cross contamination between products can occur.
- adhere to strict sanitation and quality control procedures to ensure you receive a high-quality safe product for your pet to enjoy
We also don’t believe in fancy packaging or misleading marketing trying to sell you something that isn’t the best food for your pet. We believe those costs are better spent on quality ingredients for our products.
At Canine Country we take great pride in this fact, what you see is what you get. Real food, as nature intended for your pet.
Kangaroo & Goat - Liver, Heart, Kidney, Lung & Trachea.
Canine Country offer Offal Mince as a separate product to accommodate pet owners that wish to feed extra/less offal as part of their pets diet.
With this approach, we strongly believe added offal/organs to meals may be more controlled to meet each individual pets palate and tolerance towards these types of food.