Nature's Botanical Creme
50g or 100g Creme Tub
- The crème is white, in an olive oil base so thicker than the lotion and comes in a tub.
- Due to its essential oils, the crème has a pleasant aromatic odour.
- It has a nourishing consistency when you apply it, and is particularly good for those with dry skin.
- As it tends to get applied more thickly it probably requires less applications than the lotion.
- It’s economical as it goes a long way and lasts a long time.
- As it has an olive oil base it is slightly water resistant so good when one perspires heavily from the brow or is outdoors around water.
- When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it is slightly tacky to begin and then becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
Designed for people, horses & dogs (we don't recommend this product for cats)
*If you are using on your dog or horse, please keep away from their face and we suggest a test spray first to see how they respond, as this product has a naturally strong botanical scent.
We have tried this product ourselves and it does keep the mozzies away!
68 g/kg Rosemary Oil
68 g/kg Cedarwood Oil
Made in Australia
How To Use
Apply a small spray to your arm to test for any adverse reactions
Apply to exposed areas of skin
Not suitable if pregnant or under 2 years old.